- Do not over-apply the formula - a little goes a long way.
- Ensure the product is rubbed or melted into your skin before dressing.
- If you notice a tingling sensation cut down use to 2-3 times a week for 2 weeks until your body adjusts to the product.
- If a rash develops on the area, allow it to heal, then try using the deodorant again, most people are able to continue using it. If it happens again try using our sensitive formula.
- We use natural oils, and have been overly cautious with our recommended use for pregnant women and we recommend the 04. Lime and Bergamot, as there are no known issues with these oils during pregnancy.
- Keep your deodorant in a moderate temperature, as it may harden or soften. However if it does get left in the sun and gets a bit soft, just pop it into the fridge to reset. In no way is the effectiveness compromised with temperature fluctuations.
Dept. of Soul Ltd takes no responsibility for any intentional misuse such as consumption or not following instructions or guidance for use.